For our upcoming Go spots, we need help in translating the subtitles.
- We need to translate the subtitles of four spots (< 2 minutes each), voice-overs only.
- Subtitles will be given in English (including time stamps), just fill in a translation.
- For each language, we would like to have three translators (native speakers!) that can collaborate using collaborative text editing.
- Translation will happen during June/July 2013 (it did not start yet).
If you want to help, check the list.
- Your language is translated? Fine, you will be able to read subtitles in your language.
- Your language is open? We need your help, because it’s always easier to have fellow translators and proofreaders.
- Your language is not present? Volunteer for translation, and we will add you to the list.
- If you already wrote me an email (possibly weeks ago), you are already on the list.
We already have enough translators for:
We need additional translators for:
- Serbian (localized latin)
If you did not find your language at all, you should definitely volunteer! To volunteer, just write an email at email@example.com.